Who else knew that Arlington, VA has at least six different Irish Restaurants to choose from for your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations?
You can make your rounds to all of these great Irish restaurants anytime during the year, but today seems like an appropriate time to let you know that your Irish food/drink options in Arlington are plentiful.
- The Celtic House Irish Pub: Was voted the #1 Irish bar in the State of Virginia in 2016, according to Yelp Reviews, Buzzfeed Life and Irishcentral.com.
- Sine Irish Pub
- P. Brennan’s Irish Pub and Restaurant: Has St. Patrick’s Day festivities starting at 10 a.m., complete with a harpist, bagpiper, accordionist, Irish dancers, live band, and more.
- Samuel Beckett’s Irish Gastro Pub
- O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub: Has celebrations on actual St. Patrick’s Day, but they have been celebrating on the 17th of every month the whole year in preparation!
- Ireland’s Four Courts: Has live music all day for St. Patrick’s Day.
Since we now are all aware that the Irish Restaurants options abound in Arlington, VA, we need to know, who has the best fish and chips?