COME TOGETHER LIVE BETTER
Step into our lobby and you’re transported to an expansive living room where modern finishes meet rustic wood and cool stone. Energized by activity, the naturally welcoming space is designed for chance encounters & social get-togethers.
- Living Room Lobby
- Open Kitchen
- Club Room
- Genius Bar
- Conference Room
- Fitness Center
- Fire Pit
- Rooftop Deck
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Monument Views
- Patio Seating
- On-site Bike Storage
- Fireworks Views
- Sun Deck
- Golfing green
- On-site Resident Parking
- Smoke-Free Community
- EV Charging Stations
- Complimentary moving assistance through Updater
It’s where you’ll huddle around your kitchen table, writing the plan for your next business venture.
It’s where you’ll linger on your balcony, planning next summer’s hike of Machu Picchu.
It’s where you’ll toast to your future,
after she says yes.
What will u do on q?
With every detail designed for modern living, our apartments are ready for the next phase of your life
- Sweeping and open floor plans, designed with entertaining in mind
- Designer lighting throughout
- Terraces, balconies, and decks bring the outdoors in
- Charming entryways in each unit
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Keyless, electronic entry systems
- Attached, controlled access, below-ground parking
- Spacious walk-in closets and storage areas
- Green features, including programmable thermostat
- Full-size washers and dryers save you time
LEED, BY EXAMPLE
Joining together to create A sustainable future
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod. Now, imagine 193 apartments, all with Energy Star appliances & low VOC paints. All with efficient layouts and surrounded by drought tolerant landscaping. That’s more than powering an iPod, that’s joining together to create a sustainable future.
EN ROUTE TO EVERYWHERE
Live here and you have an all access pass to the best DC & VA have to offer. Need a lift? The Orange, Blue and Silver Metro lines will get you connected in minutes. Ready for a quick commute? On-ramps to routes 50, I-66 and the George Washington Parkway are just around the corner. Best of all, a 20 minute walk over the Key Bridge burns just enough calories to earn a reward from Georgetown Cupcakes.